Tuesday, January 09, 2007

e Dentist

The dentist said scaling.
I thought nothing of it.
He said be brave.
I said yeah, just do it.
The instrument goes drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
For an hour.

An hour later my whole world is just the throbbing in my head.
Two hours later I'm moving like a zombie.
Three hours... I left all my things & bag in a room somewhere...
good thing I had an envelope addressed to me inside.
Five hours... I'm swallowing my rice in hot tofu soup.
Sunday... I'm swallowing my rice in hot tofu soup.
This evening... I'm swallowing my rice in hot tofu soup.

All this is just so I could get ready for some bling blings.
3 weeks later, it'll be back to the dentist again to see if I qualify for those over 2k bling blings.

In the meantime, I've gotten myself a new gadget to help maintain 'em pearly whites.