Friday, January 12, 2007

The write stuff

Happppy hour last night at Balaclava
Long Island you have? No?
Awwww... boss what you want?

Vodka lime one for one...
Hair and woman...
How to be a member of Club 72 ...
Boss left for Tea Dance (the movie)...
Vodka lime one for one...
Dun remember the conversation...
But I think there was something abt Phuket partying, illegal substance and gay men... did someone mention Krabi? I wanna go... add me to the guest list pls.
Vodka lime... I think I choked on this one.

Hoegaarden Blanche... Nice
More talk on the same topic, I think
Oh, I've gotten a new watch
I like, glows in the night
Ho ho Ho

Tofu dinner supper...
My tongue fell asleep, LOL
Walked home in the rain...

Got to the office just in time this morning
runshed out a few jobs and then it's half day off for me
And so the sky starts to pour
and pour...

I need to conjure up an essay for tomorrow morning...
I feel so lazy in this cool weather.