Wednesday, December 01, 2004

On being insignificant

I can't believe I had actually missed out on an entire month already!
November was a 'tough' month, had my birthday too, knowing conciously that you're growing older is not a pleasant thought. The whole month seemed to be a real drag...
So anyway now that its out of the way and with Christmas coming along, things will hopfully begin to feel a little more like Christmas... HohoHo :)

Was recently reminded about why I have always been so in awe of the stars. On a clear night if you get to gaze upon all the star in the heaven. You'd realise at some point how suddenly small and insignificant each individual one of us are, in every sense of the word the universe is huge beyond our imagination.
But that in no way means that you or I are any less important.

:P