Friday, December 30, 2005

Signs of Delirium

Yup, the dog's showing sign of delirium.
It's rather infectious, like a yawn.

5 Bones !! ~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think you received my "woof" yesterday, or better say thie morning in your country.

I just saw your blog and loved it... It's the kind of blog I could read forever.

I just don't know something that isn't in your profile either, are you boy or girl?

PS: Please answer in your next entry.

31/12/05 12:41 am  
Blogger GlassDog said...

Hiya anonymous entity,

Since I'm in still a state of delirium, and you seem quite insistence in your curiosity, I shall indudge you further.

The reason why you can't find the answer to your question is because it was deliberately and very consiously left out.

For your endearing affections towards my blog, I thank you. I too would wish for you to read forever and if you do read into my past entries, you might just be able to find a hint.

In the meantime, I wish you a exciting New Year ahead and the warmest regards.

31/12/05 10:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for giving me curiosity (lol)!!!

Well, I have bad news for you, I don't ave enough time to read all your past entries... :s

So I think I'll just read your next posts... if you want to give clues, go ahead. If not... then I'll just stay with my doubt.

Sincerely,
Anonymus identity

PS: Happy New Year for you too...

31/12/05 12:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! I forgot to tell you that before I wrote the first comment, I read some past entries of yours and I found a hint but still I can't be sure. I'm sorry if this gives you some bad feeling, but I have to tell you... It's the part of the "Is not you, is me" break-up. But as you see, this phrase can be used by either a boy or a girl... so if you please give hints in your next posts and I'll let you know when I find the answer.

Waiting,
Anonymus Identity

PS: I'll also let you know who am I

1/1/06 12:48 am  
Blogger GlassDog said...

Hiya anonymous entity again,

I'm glad you're finding the blog an interesting read.
And I'm absolutely alright with you keeping your identity anonymous.
No pressure whatsoever, dun fret.
Please don't feel that this is in anyway an open proposition whatsoever, for you to ascertain what it is you yearn to clarify.

Ciao

2/1/06 2:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< back to the dog house