Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Silent night

Christmas came and went, and all is well and peaceful; it was great.

Joy, happiness, surprises and all things merry; changes and new experiences were abundent.

Found a new church to attend and Christmas Mass at midnight was quite an experience.

On Christmas day.
Managed to whip up something in the kitchen that I'm quite proud of, this is the first time EVER that I'd use the kitchen to cook *LOL* and even then, sausages & eggs or pasta with bottled bolognese is not what I call cooking... Anyhoo I finally created my first 2 dinner dishes managed to cook something, totally without receipe; purely based on concept *LOL*. So yes, it was quite a moment when friends actually commented liking the dish. On hindsight it was quite a risk I took, doing up something I'm not too sure might turn out good and on top of that, serving it for consumption. Oh well, no risk no gain.

I now have a new found respect for Garlic.
Only in moderation.
As is mostly labelled on all food items, just look closely.

Third day of Christmas up next.
Feliz Navidad!