Monday, April 24, 2006

Shattered

GlassDog got shattered while playing catch with a rock.

Entries will be coming far and apart, while I try to find all the pieces to make sure I dun get cut, should I walk over them.

A million small pieces, never thought it'd make that much.

Apart from that, there's been a lot of catching up on tons of anime(s) and movies, just watched Howl's Moving Castle. Quite inspiring, makes me wanna revisit My Neighbor Totoro again.

Caught Eight Below at Lido recently too. Yup, I'll be at any movies that are inspired by dogs, and this one is based on a true story no less. It was a good movie, but somehow, not as moving as I hoped.

So far Quill is still the most recent movie about a Labrador Retriever 'seeing-eye dog' that almost moved me to tears.

2 Bones !! ~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it'd be nice to have a walking castle like howl's :)..

11/5/06 5:22 pm  
Blogger GlassDog said...

Heh, yes! I especially like the multi-dimensional doorway.

11/5/06 5:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< back to the dog house