Friday, January 20, 2006

Puppy cries

The mournful cries of a puppy jolted me out of my sleep. Someone got a new puppy!

For a moment, in the dark of the night and in my dazed state, I thought I was having a dream about Mocha and Pepper when they were still little puppies. But that half-howling yap was loud and all too real, and at freaking 5.30am, I had only just gone to bed at 4am. What luck.

I guess someone must have thought that it'd be good to get a dog for some dog luck in the new year.

2 Bones !! ~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have JRTs? :-)

Dogs are for life. That someone can actually abandon dogs like used furniture turns my stomach.

~ xena

24/1/06 11:35 am  
Blogger GlassDog said...

Hiya xena,

Yup, JRTs are the adorable and one of the most mischevious breeds.

I keep mine trained well :p

24/1/06 9:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< back to the dog house