Monday, May 15, 2006

Lizards and such

GROSS...
LMD's Entry ~ may offend

My dogs used to hunt baby lizzys and drop then at my feet, after I come home from a long day. Sometimes, they can't bring me their prize catch, cause the saliva's all dried up and have somehow gotten the lizzy stuck to the floor, then I'll have to hold my breath while I try to scrap 'em off with tissue and pray the tissue dun tear. Really gross, but definitly not as gross as having to step on one yourself and see it twitching and spilling guts... phEEewwWw

So these days their mouth and their innate tendency to lick my nose, ain't getting anywhere near my face.

These days, I still see them staring intently at lizards on the walls and ceilings willing 'em to fall off so that they can have a game of catch, there are times when I seriously believe that this special willing power of theirs do work.

cheekpeck

How not to get licked in the face, with dogs looking like these two??