Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Raining dogs and howling winds

It’s been a couple of months since there’s been any rain, so it’s a good thing it poured today. But it always freaks me out everytime the wind picks up just before the rain and starts howling, I don’t really want to rant about it now maybe another lifetime, yah?

Anyway once all the howling stops and the heavy rain begin to pour I find it’s actually quite easy to dose off. Not that I like lazing around all today - Ooh no, not me.

It’s just that cool and cosy days like today don’t happen often and if you are as lucky as I am, have a nap on a lap it is simply just divine - I can be so lucky.

Naps are absolutely essential for every dog, helps to maintain a well balanced state of mind. So that’s how I spend my day, hope your day is just as gratifiying.

- Coco