Sunday, February 20, 2005

Blacked out

It's terrible! Horrible! Dire!!
My mac crashed big time, just gotten around to having the the OS reinstalled. But not without having to do the unthinkable - had to zero the HD before I could reinstall, cause the system just hangs on all the other options I tried the past 3 days...
AaaaAAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Then within the same nite, my sony ericsson crashed too.
OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!! Shite on me!!
It was all feverish HOT when I picked it up, but was all black and silent... the phone just burnt up... was hoping that maybe it's just the battery that's faulty, so was down at Wisma yesterday, spent a good 2 hours there. Long story short, the phone's main board is probably fried *HOW??!* and a replacement could well buy me a new phone.
OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!! Shite on me!!
Can't afford a new phone now, so I'm still on mobile blackout.

More details later, now I've just gotten to have the mac reinstalled with nothing but a browser. There so much to get back in order, reinstalling softwares and getting over all my lost work, photos, mp3, etc...
Backup?? ... ... AAAAaaaaaaaAAaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Shite on me!!

The hot and humid weather is not helping one bit to take things calmly either.