Friday, March 11, 2005

House of the flying roach

A flying roach invade my personal space a little while ago while I was doing my crouching tiger in my little corner of the study, zoning out in front of the TV.

After a brief sparing session of letting things fly from my hands and some bamboo rod bashings, the brave flying invader was neutralised... would have hated to have to scrap the innards off the floors.

If the dogs were home, they would have made a quick job of this encounter.

How the hell did a flying roach navigate itself all the way into my study?!! It's like the furthest room away from any window and there are like so many other rooms it could have gone to explore. *Haiz*

Let's hope this would be the first and last of these night flyer encounters.

1 Bones !! ~

Blogger michelle joo said...

are these your dogs? SO CUTE!!

25/3/05 6:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< back to the dog house