Thursday, March 31, 2005

Impressed

I'm impressed.

Every day when I meet up with Ting, she's got on a different pair of Adidas shoe on. Ting helps to manage the bunch of very excitable kids I have to face very morning, while I try to get 'em to draw and animate.

To date, I've noticed like ten different pairs of Adidas, all with that fresh out of the shoe box clean look. It doesn't help that I am a fan of Adidas shoes too, so I'm trying to find out like how many more pairs she have. Keeping count :P
I'm trying hard keep my head on and not start thinking that I can actually amass myself a collection like hers. It's just shoes, it's just shoes, it's just... awwww, it's Adidas! I should go shopping with her *MuhaHahAhaHa*

It's a good thing that I only have three pairs of Adidas right now, so I'm not a fanatic yet. It'll be a long time before I'm going to see that number appreciate, at least not till I book myself a flight out of here, for some vacation to clear my tired mind, body and soul.

2 Bones !! ~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dun think u can ever compete with a gal's passion for shoes. But it is a good idea to go shop with her, that is if u are prepared to really buy something!

Regarding ur comment at my blog, I am planning to do distance learning at INTESOL for the TEFL. Looks like i will not be classmates with your friend. *grin*

1/4/05 3:02 pm  
Blogger GlassDog said...

Ack!!
The shopping's more for the soul. I normally dun buy anything on my first trip... just so I know its not on impulse. But there are times when the mind is weak. ^_^

1/4/05 10:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< back to the dog house