Monday, October 31, 2005

A good thing

Missed a step today and sprained my right ankle.
OUCH!

The first thought that went through my head and subsequently out my mouth - OUCH!!
Just plain ole OUCH.

Now the good thing out of this incident is, I was nowhere near sprouting any form of explicit cussing.

At this very moment my ankle is swelling up and throbbing.

OUCH!
OUCH!!
OUCH!!!!!

Now I've to limp over to turn the switch for the TV on.
Did I mention it's SWELLING... well it is.

OUCH!!!!!!!!

2 Bones !! ~

Blogger Ivy said...

It's been a week... are you feeling better? I hope so! Cheers! ^__^

5/11/05 5:15 am  
Blogger GlassDog said...

Thanks for the kind thoughts. It's not as painful now, but there's still the slight swell and the ankle is all stiffed up. Still can't walk or stand for too long.

Living with the pain and remembering to watch my steps ^_^"

6/11/05 1:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< back to the dog house