Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Just one bloody month

Well, it was just one bloody month ...
... I did not blog at all.
... 3 major hurricanes & mass destructions.
... designer labels are all set with their Spring fashion.
... spent 2 times more than I earned last month, bills will be hell.
... the year ends in 3 months.
... there was a spike in my electric usage, more to pay.
... a serious fire haze from Indonesia that crippled most of Malaysia.
... Amazing Race is back on air again, so is Survival bitchiness.
... 2 guys got summoned to court for racist remarks in their blogs.
... students got deciplined for flaming teachers on their blogs.
... Singapore's version of Maxim mag. officially sucks.
... SuperFunkies on Channel U is terrible.
... my annual insurance bills are pouring in.
... this blog needs a revamp.

3 Bones !! ~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, nice to see you blogging again. So how are you planning to revamp your blog?

10/10/05 5:00 pm  
Blogger Vera said...

man i miss amazing race! and i can't watch it here in the uk cos no cable tv. :( boo hoo hoo

15/10/05 12:57 am  
Blogger GlassDog said...

Momotea ~
I dun have a habbit of replying to comments, so I guess this replying would be part of the revamp.

I'm not really gonna be reconstructing the whole layout of the site, kinda like the way it feels right now. So there will only be just some detail changes. In fact by the time you read this it'd be already changed.

Fat Fingers ~
Sorry to hear that, it was norminated for some award - can't recall off the top of my head right now. I hope one of those free-to-air channels would save up enough money to broadcast it.

30/10/05 1:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< back to the dog house