Saturday, March 10, 2007

Châu

Just back from visiting Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC), Vietnam a few day ago. And still trying to get normalised to life back here... it was not a long trip just a 4 day thingy I did over the weekend, but it left me with a deep and rather unforgettable impression. Somewhat enchanting.

A few days have passed and yet I've been thinking of HCMC and the friends I met for the first time, almost everyday.

I'm still trying to figure out the charm of HCMC and it's people, perhaps after I've settled back to normalcy I would be able to look back in retrospect and write down my thoughts...

The postcard I sent to myself on the second day I was in HCMC just arrived in the mail today. One week for postal delivery is not that bad, reading a postcard from myself is kinda... erm, nostalgia.