Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Love the Mac ^_^

mac_mini
Just revealed at the Macworld Conference and Expo in San Francisco! This is truely wonderful!! I'm so so speechless! A mini Mac!! (Someone mentioned that I should refer to it as the Mac Mini, as it is so named... it's only proper *blah*) I simply luv the design and the way it is Ooh soOoo minimalist.
Finally a desktop system that's just 6.5 inches all round, ahhhhhhhhhhhh *silly grin* But this is just luv at first sight, so this crush would only last for abt a good twenty minutes ^_^ just as well, I can't afford to buy anything now :(

The iPod shuffleAlso the iPod shuffle @_@ up to 1GB, 3.3in long, signature minimalist design styling... Oooh soOoo white, neh...
my mp3 player went karrrput recently and I sooo soooo so want one... this one, this one, this one ahhhhhhhhaaa ^_^"
The pic is up only because I like the green bg in the pic, it is so "glowing" - gives it a nice aura dun u tink :P
I must resist the urge to get iPod... and go dig out my bulky dusty CD player :P Have you read how so many people find this new iPod addition so unimpressive, I shall not get into that... happy thoughts happy thoughts