Monday, January 10, 2005

Carpe Diem?!

When I was young like many my age, I held a constant wish to be all grown up quickly, but for reasons I can quite recall now. This could either be because I've already have had the chance to experince it and it turned out not quite what I've imagined it to be or that it no longer have any significant meaning to my life.

Now that I'm older, I wonder if there's much time left to enjoy life and see the rest of the world, this would have been one of my reason for growing up quick. Or at the very least, to leave behind a legacy that I could be remembered by, instead of just some mundane inscription on a stone tablet or urn of ash.

Tonight's just one of those nites when it creeps up on me to re-evaluate my life and the values I held. Well, at least there's no timer that I'm aware of, that's ticking away loudly. Tomorrow would be another day of compounded interest. (I am hoping that I'd be able to have my first photography exhibition soon, at least in my lifetime.)