Monday, January 17, 2005

Sin City

sin_city5_posterI'm soooo excited, I just saw the trailer for a new movie on the quicktime site - Sin City.

The cinematography is sooo über excellent!!
Sin City is the creation of Frank Miller, whose style of illustration is centuries ahead of his time, when he first created the Sin City comic. It's a low-key, starkly contrasting graphic form of illustration that I'm still v. in awe with. You can also get to see a picture of him on the site, if you click on the link.

Back to the movie trailer, it's excellent!! And I expect Sin City to be much better than Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow which had a really horrible story, even the great cast and retro style cinematography can't save it from damnation *puit* good thing I watched it free ^_^ I think I fell asleep halfway thru the movie too, muhahahaha!!
At least Sin City the movie would be based on a strong character and story foundation. Another plus would be the über cool cast of Jessica Alba (Dark Angel, Honey), Rosario Dawson (MIB2, Alexander), Elijah Wood (LOTR, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind), Maria Bello (Coyote Ugly, Duets) and finally the super Bruce Willis (you should know, lol) and that's just naming a few, Josh Hartnett is in it too heartthrob for many girls I'm sure ^_^

Can't wait for its local release! I'll have to just watch the trailer again... watch the trailer and you'll know what I mean. This is one movie I'm gonna add to my DVD collection.

1 Bones !! ~

Blogger GlassDog said...

Hi Niki! Yes, I just added the Flickr badge today because the blog looked a little empty :P esp. when u scroll down... still thinking of what other interesting things to add :)

18/1/05 1:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< back to the dog house