Sunday, April 03, 2005

Lost & Found

Got me a ring in San Jose
I would somehow loose it
Imagine huge carpark beside office building in Hayward, Cal.
Kim came up to me and went "Oh, see what I found in the carpark today..." Kim drives a red hot Mustang GT convertable
Another time, someone brought it back from the restroom
Can't recall any other adventures
Blame it on my 3 sec goldfish memory
1.. 2.. 3..
These days this ring reminds me of the ups and downs of life's challenges (so many Ssses)
Looping the infinite loop it goes *woooowooooowoooo*

Things lost and found always have a special place

Lis lost a piece of bird shit

1 Bones !! ~

Blogger Ivy said...

Indeed... things that come back, or people who come back into my life has a certain resoluteness to their existances.

Hmmm...

5/4/05 4:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< back to the dog house