Saturday, June 25, 2005

Mac's back

The call finally came in this afternoon, the Mac's fixed, time to go pick her up today.
So looks like my next 60 hours would be spent fussing around her, when I power her up proper tomorrow.

Hopefully this time round she would hold out longer, at least until next year when the new series of Intel Chip Powerbook launches. Then I might be able to get the current Powerbook series at a cheaper price, hee.

The next thing I need is to get the Tiger OS into her and bluetooth sync to my K700i and get my Calender 'safe'.

Look at the time! It was supposed to still be Friday, this entry was meant for Friday... it's been a whole week since I last blogged.

Well, some of the creative courses I've been conducting started early, before the school holiday ended and I've been busy preparing for them the past week. Other than that, I have been doing somewhat well for my bike practice.