Friday, June 10, 2005

Poison me

Ok, I'm gonna keep off the black label poison for a while 1... 2... 3... *Ding*
I just brought the "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" DVD at HMV recently but still holding off watching it. Deliberating.

Been a little preoccupied preparing for the workshop that was never to be, cause the approval for funding came a little late. And the workshop was supposed to start rolling from the 21st onwards, it's a photography workshop that I had planned to do for the youth fest. "... but so late how to get participants to sign-up? It's the school holidays now ..." part of the phone conversation I had with the approving commitee.

Was down at Chijmes tonight, from 10pm till late. It was not a good night to be hanging out there, the place was practically deserted, even the ever-so-popular China Jump was totally empty. As in, not a soul in sight kinda literal emptiness, if they did not have the music pumping I would have been able to hear a pin drop. So had a glass of white wine at Liberte and a lime juice at Bobby Rubino's, why I had lime juice I got not the slightest idea.

Then milled around a little between La Cave, Carnival & Esmirada. The whole Chijmes area is in dire need of a crowd, besides La Cave which is totally packed, maybe because its not that big a space in the first place, everyone else in Chijmes should just close early for the night and stop the misery.

Tomorrow over to Sentosa, I'll be going down Siloso Beach Walk to Coastes.

1 Bones !! ~

Blogger Ivy said...

Living it up!!!

10/6/05 8:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< back to the dog house