Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Medieval Quest

I rode my steed on the congested path towards the eastern kingdom

With stealth, I sneaked pass the guards at the gate and made my way through dense foliage and thick undergrowth to the foot of the prison tower

Some distance up above an opened window on the side of this cold prison tower, under the blazing noon sun, I could see those soft white curtains fluttering out into the soft warm breeze.

...

The princess in the tower was in deep slumber with a spell of fever

2 Bones !! ~

Blogger Ivy said...

'tis a game? =)

Hope all is well. I am catching up on all the posts I've missed reading. Take care.

26/5/05 1:32 am  
Blogger GlassDog said...

LOL, it could very well be.
It's just a metaphor.

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players
They have their exits and their entrances;
- William Shakespeare

26/5/05 5:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< back to the dog house