Sunday, July 03, 2005

Night-in

Last night was spectacular
Never thought it could last so long

It was an amazing exchange
The grunts, the intense moments
The longest exchange of strokes ever

Then, Venus Williams won the Wimbledon Ladies' Final 4-6, 7-6 (4), 9-7 victory over Lindsay Davenport

I was so rooting for Lindsay to win, guess the younger Williams' stamina had the advantage over Davenport's bad back.

I've been out of action on this blog over the last week...
I had a little setback with one of my bike assessment, but I managed to pass my theory paper on HWY code, LOL. It'd would have been embarrassing to have failed that, esp since I'd already hold a Class 3 lic.

Also, the month long school holiday is finally over and I've already started new classes for 2 schools.
Next week onwards, every early morning, there would be a lot of travelling for me going to the school of my childhood.
Maybe I should consider taking up temporary residence back at my parent's *GASP*
Or I should really get my bike license really soon.

It's Sunday, and I'm not in church... ooooh
It's the first Sunday of the month too... my bad
Late night, and to think I thought I'd be up in time to go
Had set my alarm to ring this morning,
The alarm did go off
But the brain decided it can nap a few minutes more
Which eventually turned out to be an hour

I would be spending this Sunday fussing around my Mac some more *GRIN*

2 Bones !! ~

Blogger Ivy said...

Hehe.. missing church... baaaad.

Sounds like an exciting time for you, lots of happenings. Living with the parents for a short while might be kind of nice for a change of pace. I am sure they'd love that!

6/7/05 7:23 am  
Blogger GlassDog said...

Nice to hear from you again Ivy.

I've decided that that is so not going to happen anytime soon, living with my parents that is, can't imagine the nagging I would have to go thru if my mom found out I'd miss church. LOL

8/7/05 3:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< back to the dog house