Monday, January 24, 2005

Close to you

It's was a sunny & quiet weekend, I've been trying to get my bicycle fixed since one of the tires blew but I've been having rotten luck everytime I try to bring it to the shop to get it fixed - they're closed for the day *rotten timing*.

Anyway when bad things happens, it's always easier to see good in everything else. Recently I've found a few aphorisms about living that I should do good to remember.
- accept what you are able to do and what you are not able to do
- accept the past as the past, without denying it or discarding it
- learn to forgive yourself and to forgive others
- don't assume that it's too late to get involved


I am currently in a dilema over chasing a dream or trading it for prospects of a bigger paycheck. Then be all wrapped up in a siren song of materialism... so many people seemed to be chasing dreams, does it all add up to a meaningful life?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up early today, in fact so early that the full moon is still hung well above the twilight horizon (for those who must know, it's abt 45ยบ above the horizon). The soft pale light from the moon have been rather bright these few nights, and it always shine thru my windows and illuminate the drawn white translucent curtains that I have put up. Loved those curtains, gives a dreamy effect and I find it rather nice when it gets caught in a slight breeze and flutters lightly.

The time is 5am, I had to drag myself out of bed grab breakfast then there's a train to catch. It's actually quite refreshing to wake up this early, it's been a long time since I had felt the morning air cool and fresh. In fact, I was running a little late so I had to do a skip and hop to the train station but I hardly broke a sweat. ^_^

Tomorrow's gonna be the same again, good thing I caught some snooze on the trip back home so maybe I can jump into bed a little later tonight, cause tonight's the first night "Desperate Housewives" is airing on local TV *grin*

1 Bones !! ~

Blogger GlassDog said...

I think right now, with so many things happening at all the wrong time - you can call me 'Bad Timing'-san. lolx *huggs* for u

24/1/05 9:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< back to the dog house