Monday, January 31, 2005

Ouch!!

OMG! OMG!! OMG!!!
There's this pain that I've been feeling in the joint of my big toe, I had always thought that the pain was probably from some old injury that I might have sustained and forgotten. So when I was over at my parent's on Sunday, I casually mentioned about the pain in the toe to my dad, and the first thing that he said was "You've got Gout."
I was like HUH?!!!! It sounded like some rocky hard substance this Gout, I don't think I'd have lived long enough to have something like that yet. And when did my dad got so definitively confident about identifying pain of this nature??
So I was like Huh?!Huuh??! You're sure???
He nonchalantly told me to go look it up in the dictionary, LOL.
I did, but I used Google instead *bleah* and OMG! it's true!! I'm going to die!!

LOL! Correction, I won't die from Gout but I'll be feeling the painful toe a lot more, if I don't do something about it. It is literally a pain in the toe, funny thing is I only feel it when I am visiting them, LOL!

Anyone else out there having a pain in the toe too?