Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Drained

Had been mentally exhausted and physically tired, I was unconcious even before I hit the bed. But I still managed to read through a couple of blogs, which added to my own sadness.

Been having this feeling and occasional daydream of memories past, of another life that could have had been. Happy memories, if only it lasted.

I wonder what the movie "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" is all about. Been resisting the urge to watch it, since I have not gotten over my own depression, but when I get around to renting it I hope it's worth my time.

Time for a swim and tan, need the glow.

2 Bones !! ~

Blogger Ivy said...

Hey...
I don't know what you are going through, but remember, this too, shall pass.

I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind a while ago and I enjoyed it. It was definitely one of those thinking movies and I took something rather positive away-- that no matter how painful, it's all worth it in the end because it's the journey that counts.

I hope you come out of your slump and I've been in an extended depression before, but I won't pretend I understand the position you are in. However, if there is anything you'd like to share, and feel safe to unload on a stranger accross the ocean, I would be more than glad to listen.

Take care.

21/4/05 8:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, noticed no recent entries. You must be feeling really down huh? As Ivy said, it is good to share your woes.
I am not sure how i can comfort or help, just remember to daydream of a better future and not of the past and of 'what could have been's...not sure if i am making sense....

22/4/05 11:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< back to the dog house