Monday, April 11, 2005

Infected

Can't quite put a finger on it, but it feels like a headache.
Could be the heat getting to me or early stages of the flu.

Then there's this depression thing that seems to be returning on a monthly or lunar cycle, if there's such a thing. Coupled this with the falling sick feeling, I'm beginning to think maybe I should get a few stiff one to float the brain.

I hate drinking for one, good thing for paracetamol.
Hope the brain makes up its mind on what it wants this to be.

4 Bones !! ~

Blogger Ivy said...

Hope you are feeling better. Maybe do some pick me up activities? Read a great book? Ohhh... ginger and honey water. Good stuff. Hang in there.

12/4/05 6:43 am  
Blogger GlassDog said...

Got any good reads to recommend?
Honey I like, can't say the same for ginger... but I'm now up and about after 4 capsules of paracetamol and some winks, it's another sunny day today.

12/4/05 8:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, i think u r feeling like that is because u r getting heaty? Try taking coconut water, very cooling. Or else take lotsa fruits for that boost of Vitamin C!

12/4/05 6:08 pm  
Blogger GlassDog said...

You might just be right.
Just got back home and I'm already feeling worst than I did yesterday. Coconut water, hmmm gotta go get me some then, and friuts too huh?

Thanks momotea & ivy

12/4/05 7:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< back to the dog house