Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Dozed off

I had my fav show on TV, when the brain just decides to switch off and the next thing I know it's daybreak.

This afternoon, I finally got myself out to register for my preliminary bike licence, so hopefully that'll be done within the next 4 months *grins* am also thinking maybe I should get a pilot licence too or a basic diving licence.

I'm already eyeing the Vespa series *drool*

2 Bones !! ~

Blogger Ivy said...

MAN! I wanted one. Except it is totally not practical here in the bay area. Blech~~

Sounds like you are feeling better already. Congrats!

14/4/05 5:56 am  
Blogger GlassDog said...

Thanks, I do feel slightly better but the brain is on auto switch-off mode *_* so I've been nodding off quite a bit, including in front of my laptop.

14/4/05 10:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< back to the dog house