Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Invasion

Morning rush hour can be quite an interesting time to people watch, while waiting for the train transit.

The trains would be quite packed when it arrive at the station where I board and most times I would have my back against the door, which is not all that bad. I find it rather refreshing to be face to face with all these people that would be all facing the door. Most times, to kill time, I would look at those facing me straight in the eye and see how long it takes for them to avert their eyes... its kinda like a little social experiment on self-confidence.

Yet there are times when I experience something totally random, like how someone could smell like a wet shoe so early in the morning.

That's one experience you would not soon forget.

Invasion of air space is taken very seriously.