Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sentosa

Have you been to Sentosa lately?
So much have changed!

Even though there are some interesting things to see, it's really not what is on Sentosa.
It's who you chose to spend the time with.

Song of the Sea, is quite amazing when you watch it with someone who is easily awed.
Adds to the experience that someone actually enjoyed it - tourist are so easy to entertain, heh.
But I did especially liked the pyrotechnics, too bad dogs are not allowed.
Mocha would have loved the show.

The good thing with having foreign friends over is that you get to go food hunting too.
Didn't know that the XO Carb noodle at Holland Ave was so good, though I've been living around the corner almost all my life. Or perhaps I've just plain forgotten how good crab meat tasted.

Another thing I just realised is that Heineken seem to taste quite different from what I remebered.
Or it could very well have been the company.