Saturday, June 23, 2007

Been awhile

Ever felt that there are times when certain span of time seem like an eternity?

The pass couple of months felt like it's been a long time, too long in fact.

And within these pass couple of months, I got myself soooo into work I fell sick and coughed blood.
Nothing I could not survive with the help of advance medical science, so I'm back and working again.

And of cause, if I'd been working that hard
I'd have a balanced "play" life - you know what they say about being all work and no play
So I got aquainted with St James and MOS
Work normally ends late so the party only ends at closing.
That's another story all together for when I'm up and free at this hour

But tonight, someone's phone woke me up with an incessant flow of messages buzzing off the phone
So I'm up
Surprisingly wide-eyed
Still recovering from my blood coughing episode (nothing serious really)
and find myself listening to the pre-dawn sounds of the concrete jungle

I think I could hear the hollow hum of air-con condensers
All throughout the neighbourhood fo high-rise flats
Like a resounding echo bounching off of the HDB flats
As if they were tuning fork
Vibrating the sound all around

And at this point, my thoughts were
I need to google my name and see if there's anything on me, heh
The most random of thoughts really

Every tried that, it's a little passe
But can turn up surprising and interesting results

Next time then.
Cheers!

Later