Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Crashed again

My O2 xda crashed last nite, AHHHHHhhhahhhh I give up *sulk*
Now all the info & appointments that I've in there is totally wiped

I was waiting for an incoming call, ain't got the other party's number, so there was no way I could call them
Dire straits *AhhhAAhhhhhHHH*

Made a dash down town, to get me a new phone.
I got the Sony Ericsson K700i and because there was a promo tie-up with the new Star Wars movie release in two week's time, I got quite a few Star Wars merchandise stuffed into the bag too. Mugs, t-shirts, phone pouch, lanyard...

So I've got a phone now, but all the info & appointments are still missing... I hope I don't miss anything. Did I say I missed my Powerbook? Well, it's been IONS since it's been at the service centre and there's still no sign of it getting fixed anytime soon. *Poop*

Met up with sucidal girl last nite for dinner, after I got the phone.
She had her hair cut short, it used to be all the way down to her waist. She seemed a strong gal and handling her recent seperation rather well, she's getting over the it. The girl's been loading up on high spirits and getting drunk, at least she's safe.