Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Fidgety

Alright, I've been expecting this but it took a day longer to set in.

I'm having the post-holiday moods, I'm getting a little hyper and very fidgety. I heard someone mentioned that it's ladies' nite at most places tonight, so I've broadcast out a msg to see if I can get myself invited anywhere.

From my self-medicating guess, the only cure for post-holiday moods is, either find something really exciting at work or meet up with the same bunch of happy people to slowly unwind out of it. *HahaHa* So since I'm still not back into the swing of work yet, I'm gonna get into swirling my drinks. *Grin* ^_^

I can tell I'm alittle more peppy after going for the unplanned break, this is definitly good for the soul.

Ivy, you were right!
I should do this more often ^_^

And April, thanks for the link up on your blog, I'm actually getting hits through it WOW I wonder who those peps are. Also, I'm sure your Bali trip would be more that excellent and even though I'd never seen you in a bikini before I'm sure you'll look great in it, blow 'em away. *YukyukYuk*

3 Bones !! ~

Blogger April said...

I'll have to survive another 10 days before Bali comes round. And I'm beginning to doubt I'll even manage to get to the weekend.

As for the blog hits, don't ask me. I don't even know who the heck hits my site half the time. Mostly, I just go, "Oh gee. Will you look at that..." *ditzy tilt of head* Hah... ;)

5/5/05 2:46 am  
Blogger Ivy said...

A little break from reality and introspection, great meds!

I am glad you are back!! Are you gonna post photos on Flickr?

5/5/05 6:02 am  
Blogger Ivy said...

Oh wait, I just remembered, you didn't have your camera with you. D'oh!

5/5/05 6:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< back to the dog house