Thursday, May 19, 2005

Bloody insane

Everytime I get into the swing of things and it starts to begin feeling like a familiar routine, I stop thinking. Which was also why I stopped bloggin for a while there, it was almost too monotonous, but really its not.

Side note.
LaSalle-SIA just got back to me about an application that I'd put in a couple months back, and decided that I should resubmit my application for a Master's programme instead. *grin*

Been brooding lately, it's always the same thing over and over again.

If that is the truth, why keep it a secret?
It's not the truth, but the secret part that I have an issue with.

Everybody's insane!! At least some people are honest.


Can someone tell me how dangerous is an can an open heart be?

I bloody have to come across this song today. It's a good song, it's just not the right time - ever.

1 Bones !! ~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see why the song is not appropriate for you. Hope u listen to chinese songs, coz i think i think Tanya Chua's song - True Love is more appropriate!
Open heart - danger of it behinds on if you let yourself into trouble with open or shut eyes. Best medicine - start dating more and not just exclusively i think.

22/5/05 11:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< back to the dog house